Carrera 66 No 48c-13 Oficina 105 Medellín, sector suramericana | Lunes a viernes 8 AM - 12 PM y 1 PM - 6 PM
CODE OF CONDUCT
MINIMUM COMMITMENTS MUST CONTAIN THE CODE OF CONDUCT SHALL ADOPT AND COMPLY WITH TOURISM SERVICE PROVIDERS
In compliance with the provisions of Article 1 of Law 1336 of 2009, the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism has developed a model Code of Conduct, which according to the provisions of this Act shall be adopted and followed by all tourism service providers. Commitments enshrined in the Code of Conduct were presented to representatives of the industry associations who provided input and recommendations advanced meeting on October 21, 2009 at the premises of the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism. Following the input received at this meeting the minimum commitments must contain the Code of Conduct shall adopt and comply with providers of tourist services is drafted as follows:
1. Refrain from offering programs in tourism promotion and tourism plans, express or surreptitiously plans sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through an intermediary about places where you coordinate or practice where commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
2. Refrain from driving tourists, directly or through third party establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, and lead them to sites where they are staying tourists, even if it's localized sites offshore, for purposes of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
3. Failure to make vehicles in tourist routes for exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
4. Prevent the entry of children and adolescents to hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, and other similar business establishments where tourism services are rendered for exploitation or sexual abuse.
5. Adopt measures to prevent persons associated in any capacity with the company, offering travel services to enable sexual activity with children and adolescents.
6. Protecting children and foreigners from all forms of sexual exploitation and violence caused by foreign nationals or tourists or national adolescents.
7. Report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts that he was aware by any means, as well as suspicion of these related to sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and to ensure that within the now there are channels to report to appropriate authorities such facts.
8. Develop and disseminate within the company and with suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which the lender establishes measures to prevent and counter all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
9. Train all staff to be bound linking to the company as well as suppliers to the nature of their activities have contact with tourists, on the issue of prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
10. Inform your users about the legal consequences in Colombia exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
11. Secure public and visible from the establishment of trade this Code of Conduct and other commitments the provider willing to take in order to protect children and adolescents place.